- thisisfruition: Fantastic wedding in North Yorkshire yesterday, this picture sums it up as I left lol http://t.co/slnsiDUF
- thisisfruition: Fruition were the official photographers fro the Queens visit to Saltaire today. We have been sworn to secrecy for... http://t.co/UgWIrrwd
- thisisfruition: It never ceases to amaze me how every studio booking brings a totally different experience to the table - makes all the long days worth it
- thisisfruition: Really enjoyed Rob and Erin's first of a week long wedding celebration on Saturday - Hope you have a wonderful time in the States :)
- thisisfruition: Well that was a long day in the studio since 7.30 this morning. Time for my lovely bed
Latest Youtube Videos
Viewing entries posted in April 2011
Being asked to give a speech is daunting at the best of times, but even more nerve-wracking when the people you are speaking for are close friends and family. Writing your Best Man’s speech is probably one of the most gratifying and terrifying tasks you may ever have to perform, as you need to find a way of entertaining people as well as showing how much the groom means to you.
In human terms, a public speaking phobia is as natural as being afraid of spiders or snakes. Snakes can bite. Spiders can bite. Delivering a presentation to a room full of people can lead to loss of face, loss of business, or – worst case scenario – someone LAUGHING at you. There’s a phobia and a half!